Download info about us
Why join NMNWSE?
- Build strong, personal connections with women in STEM
- Motivate, engage, and support girls and young women moving from STEM interest to STEM careers through the power of a statewide network
- Empower girls to see themselves as future scientists and engineers, through STEM conferences and our career book
- Celebrate the accomplishments of young women by providing awards during science fairs and competitions
- Leverage partnerships with highly respected STEM role models and other youth organizations
In 2007, the annual IMPACT! Award was established to recognize a NM woman for her extraordinary efforts in encouraging and helping women enter into and succeed in STEM field.
NM Network members have helped provide gateway experiences in STEM to over 1,000 female-participants for 30 years, of which over 50% of the young women come from underrepresented minority groups. The Network has provided tote bags, seed funding, insurance, and promotional support for over 140 EYH Conferences in NM since 1980. Ultimately, this has reached over 20,000 girls and young women throughout the state for the past 37 years.
The membership rate is $40.00 per year for regular members, and the reduced rate for students, teachers, retired members, and non-employed members is $10.00.
To apply for membership in the New Mexico Network for Women in
Science & Engineering, please submit a completed Membership
and a check for the appropriate amount (above) to:
New Mexico Network for Women in Science & Engineering
PO Box 51926
Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87181 USA
- Membership fees are not tax deductible.
- There is space to include a tax-deductible donation in addition to your membership fees on the membership form.
- Click here for more information about donating to NMNWSE.
Notes about the forms
- The html membership form is not a web form which can be filled in online.
- The pdf version is a fillable form - please contact the webmaster if you encounter problems with the form.
- Problems with the pdf form are often resolved by saving the form to your desktop, filling it in making sure to use an Adobe product to open, saving, then emailing as an attachment to the webmaster.
- If all else fails, you can simply print, fill in by hand, then scan and email or mail a hardcopy.
For questions about membership, please contact the board.