Our Annual Meeting and Technical Symposium, held each fall, provides an opportunity to present technical papers in a supportive environment. It also provides professional development and networking opportunities.
Join us at NMNWSE's Annual Meeting (AM 2017)
October 20 - 22, 2017
at the Murray Hotel in Silver City, NM
- Annual Meeting brochure (PDF)
- Registration form
- Pay for registration via PayPal "Buy Now" (or see registration form for other options).
11th Annual NMNWSE IMPACT! Award to be presented
2017-18 NMNWSE Board to be elected
- Online voting Oct 4 - 18, 2017 or in person at the Annual Meeting.
- Please contact the NMNWSE Board if you would be interested in helping with Board activities.
Meeting DetailsFurther details can be found in the Annual Meeting brochure Please contact the NMNWSE Board if you have any questions about the meeting.
Schedule (subject to change)
- 6-9pm; Registration and Reception at the Murray Hotel
- 9-11:30am; Business meeting for all members, including election of the new board
- 11:30-12:00; Speaker, Celebrate STEM
- 12-1pm; Lunch and IMPACT! Award Presentation (joint with AAUW)
- 1-1:45pm; Speakers
- 2-4pm; Technical Talks
- 4-5:30pm; Poster Session and Reception
- 8:30-11am; Board Meeting
- Online registration form
- October 4 is the last day for early registration.
- The early registration fee is $40, and includes receptions, lunch on Saturday, and snacks. Registration will be accepted throught the meeting date, with an added $10 after October 4th.