Our Annual Meeting and Technical Symposium, held each fall, provides an opportunity to present technical papers in a supportive environment. It also provides professional development and networking opportunities.
Join us at NMNWSE's Annual Meeting (AM 2019)
September 20-22, 2019
- Please note the NEW month for the Network Symposium and Annual Meeting. Based on feedback and discussion during the Annual Meeting in October 2018, all members present agreed to explore this new date in order to remove the many, many conflicts that exist every year during October weekends.
- Last year's Annual Meeting brochure (PDF)
Annual NMNWSE IMPACT! Award to be presented
2019-20 NMNWSE Board to be elected
- Online early voting, or in person at the Annual Meeting.
- Please contact the NMNWSE Board if you would be interested in helping with Board activities.
Meeting DetailsPlease contact the NMNWSE Board if you have any questions about the meeting.
- Evening; Registration and Reception
- Morning; Annual Member Meeting
- Afternoon; Technical presentations and/or local tour
- Evening; Wine/cheese reception and dinner
- Morning; Board Meeting
Students, teachers, and non-employed members presenting posters can apply for a meeting scholarship to cover meeting registration fees - to apply just check the appropriate box on the registration form and provide a brief justification (eg, 'student presenting paper'). The scholarship covers the conference registration, receptions, and conference dinner. In exceptional circumstances, we may be able to provide full scholarships to cover lodging, all meals, and some transportation - please indicate in the justification if you feel your circumstances justify a full scholarship or other special consideration.